Need bright light for your rear bike? Smart Superflash 221510 0.5W Nichia Led Rear Light features one Nichia and 2 super bright LEDs that can be attached to either seat post, seat stays, or your clothing via its belt clip. Superflash light can run up to 190 hours from only one set of AAA batteries. Inside the box, beside the lamp itself, you’ll get brackets and batteries.
£9.79 (Free Delivery)*
- Features include: 1 X 0.5 Watt Nichia LED combined with 2 X super bright LED’s. 360 Degree visibility. Visible for up to 1 mile.
- Soft tough power switch. Supplied with 2 AAA batteries. Fit seat posts from 25.4mm to 31.8mm and seatstays.
- 190 hours run time on steady mode. 30 hours of runtime on flashing mode. Constant mode illuminates Nichia LED only. Flash mode alternates between Nichia and 2 X super bright LEDs. Quick release seatpost mounting & seat stay bracket.
- Belt clip. Full fitting instructions. Shockproof. Waterproof & durable.
- Weight with batteries 54g. Should be used in conjunction with BS approved lights.
Some customer reviews
“This has got to be the brightest rear LED light you can buy, unless you’re looking at silly money for things like the Dinotte 140L-AA-R taillight, which is about £80 more! The mounting system could be improved to make it easier to attach to racks, but it works okay attached to the rear stays or the seat post. A no-brainer purchase.” — Paul Groves
“If you’re looking for a reasonably priced super bright rear light then go for this one. It’s a great compact design with fittings for seat rack and rear stantion (also has a bag clip). The unit is rubber sealed for water protection which is a bonus on a product this price.” — spup
“Very bright light that will get you noticed. I don’t think you can get as bright for the money and some lights costing 3 times this aren’t as bright. If you are cycling behind one of these you will have to avert your gaze before your retinas hurt! Comes with a clip to attach to backbacks too.” — Leemo